Restorative Choices is the name used for the wide range of offence focused work we have developed and delivered over our years of operation.
These training packages/training sessions are tailored to meet the needs and experiences of those taking part. We have developed resources for both youth and adult audiences.
We can offer you:
- Custodial settings: Adult prisons and Youth Offending Institutes
- As part of community sentences (adult and youth justice systems)
- In schools/colleges/universities
We have a range of set programmes and multiple resources in order to formulate bespoke packages to meet individual or organisational needs. The subjects we commonly address are:
- Developing empathic thinking
- Consequential thinking
- Understanding restorative justice
- Consequences of crime/impacts of offending behaviour
- Victim awareness
- Offence specific workshops (knife crime for example)
- Child/youth criminal exploitation/County Lines
- Violence reduction programmes
Remedi work with our partners and host agencies in order to develop bespoke packages best suited to meet the specific identified needs or issues to be addressed.
If you would like any further information please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org