Remedi work in close partnership with a number of Youth Offending Teams across the UK.
The services we provide in each YOT vary dependant on local contractual requirements. The services we provide include:
- Provision of all required Restorative Justice interventions- including the proactive contact and offer of RJ to all victims of youth crime
- Provision of a full portfolio of community reparation placements for young people required to undertake this work as part of a court order or caution
- Provision of all risk assessment and supervision of the above activity
- Provision of suitable placements and supervision for young people required to undertake Unpaid Work Orders
- Provision of family mediation and family group conferencing
- Provision of one to one mentoring support
- Provision of one to one and group based victim awareness/consequential and empathic thinking training
In addition to these services Remedi also provide full restorative justice skills and Referral Order Panel member training for Youth Offending Teams as required.